Without prejudice to the right to rescind the contract (see standard withdrawal instructions, standard withdrawal form and art. 11 of the General Conditions of Sale), as well as what provided for with regard to the Legal Warranty of Conformity and the Manufacturer’s Conventional Warranty, art. 12 and 13 of the General Conditions of Sale, you can replace any product purchased on STEFANO CAU within 14 working days of the date we have delivered it to you. Follow these easy steps in order to proceed with the replacement:
- Contact the Customer Service and notify which item you would like to receive as a replacement for the one you have purchased and returned; if the item requested is available, the Customer Service will reserve it for you while waiting for the returned item and the exchange form duly filled out;
- Fill out the exchange form you have found in the section “Return Policy” of the website and send it to us via mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Please insert the item you wish to return in the same box where the item was placed when delivered or, if you prefer, in another box with similar stability and robustness features;
- Close the parcel and attach Stefano Cau address which was inside the parcel in which the purchased item was delivered;
- Contact the carrier at the telephone number we provided you when you had contacted us for the replacement to arrange the pick-up of the parcel you want to return.
Please remember that if you want to effectively exchange the item you have purchased, you need to hand it to the carrier we have indicated to you, following the procedure as specified above, within 14 days of the date we have delivered the item you have purchased – and that you want to return – in the first place.
We would like to remind you that the replacement you have requested can be carried out only if the item that you are requesting as a replacement is available in our warehouse and only if the item that you are sending back is intact, as well as complete with accessories, illustrative sheets, identification tags and labels, and put inside the original packaging, together with a copy of the purchase invoice.
STEFANO CAU reserves the right to reject exchange requests notified beyond the 14-days term as indicated above or relative to products which are not in the same conditions as when the item was delivered to the customer; in this case no refund of the amount paid for the originally purchased item is provided.
Should the above-mentioned conditions apply, we will:
- refund the amount paid for the product (delivery expenses you might have incurred for purchasing the item you wish to replace and any other additional cost paid as a result of the order not included) without undue delay and in any case within and no later than 3 working days of the moment we receive the parcel containing the item you are returning. The refund will occur using the same payment method used for the initial transaction. You will be also sent a refund confirmation e-mail;
- charge you with the price of the item you have requested as a replacement once we will send it to you (regardless of the price being the same, or lower, or higher if compared to that of the product originally purchased in the first place) using the same payment method used for the initial purchase. At the time of shipping you will be sent a shipping confirmation e-mail;
- deliver the item you have selected as a replacement, once we receive the parcel with the item you have returned
STANDARD WITHDRAWAL INSTRUCTIONS
Right of Withdrawal
The customer has the right to rescind the contract, without stating the reason, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days:
- in case of sale contract of one product only, from the day the customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the customer himself/herself, gains physical possession of the item(s); or
- in case of sale contract of multiple products, ordered together and delivered separately, from the day the customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the customer himself/herself, gains physical possession of the item(s); or
- in case of sale contract of a product consisting in multiple batches or items, from the day the customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the customer himself/herself, gains physical possession of the last batch or item.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal the customer is bound to notify us (at the following address: STEFANO CAU SRL, Via Marco Cumano 27a, 22100 Como, phone: +39. 031.59.31.09, fax: +39.031.52.25.00, e-mail: email@example.com ) of your decision to rescind the present contract with an explicit statement (for example a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). For this purpose the customer may use the standard withdrawal form available on the website in the section “Return Policy”.
In order to abide by the withdrawal time limit the customer simply needs to send us the withdrawal statement before the expiry of said withdrawal period.
If the customer rescinds the present contract he/she will be refunded all payments he/she has made in our favour, including delivery expenses (except for additional costs resulting from your choice to opt for a delivery method other than our less expensive standard delivery method) without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days of the date we will be informed of your decision to rescind the contract. Said refunds will be carried out using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless otherwise requested by the customer himself/herself; in any case he/she will not be requested to incur any costs as consequence of this refund.
In case of withdrawal from a Multiple Order the delivery fees regarding this latter will not be refunded unless the customer is to rescind the entire Multiple Order contract.
The customer is kindly requested to send back the products without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days of the date when he/she has notified his/her withdrawal from the present contract, following the procedure hereinafter. The term is observed if the customer returns the Products before the expiry of the previously mentioned 14-days period.
The return occurs at our expense.
The customer shall return the Product via courier service, we have indicated him, attaching the address provided together with the Product to the packaging of the Product. The customer may then contact the courier in order to arrange the date and place for collecting the parcel. The customer is solely responsible for the value reduction of the goods resulting from the handling of the Product(s) other than that strictly necessary to establish the nature, features and functionin of the Product(s).
Withdrawal – Exchange Form